- HDMI version 2.0b - 18Gbps for resolutions up to 4K UltraHD 60Hz
- Gold plated precision contacts, EMI resistance, low attenuation
- HDMI-A male to HDMI-A male, full-metal housing
- Hybrid cable - Fiber for A/V; copper for power & data, Ø 4.5mm
- AOC technology - no external power supply required
AV SIGNAL EXTENSION VIA FIBER / COPPER HYBRID
The FiberX Active Optical HDMI 2.0 cable "FX-I350" transmits uncompressed audio and video signals up to 100m distance.
This compact cable is designed for professional applications - it handles full 18 Gbps bandwidth with supreme 24/7 reliability while providing simple plug and play usability. It contains both fiber optic and copper cores, is lightweight, flexible and has an ultra-small bend radius. With it's advanced optical engine the HDMI Hybrid Cable provides full HDMI signal integrity and supports CEC, transparent EDID and HDCP as well as zero frame delay, no latency, no compression. The end user experience is that of a short high quality copper cable. Connect and perform.
FiberX AOC Cables Combine the Best of Copper and Fiber Technologies
Our FiberX products are the ideal solution for transmitting video and audio signals over long distances, using a hybrid fiber connection.
The FX-I350 AOC hybrid cable is made of copper and fiber conductors and thus allows full and uncompressed 4K 60Hz over up to 100m.
With the "integrated" AOC fiber optic HDMI cable FX-I350 from our FiberX series, the lossless and uncompressed transmission of up to 18Gbps is possible, allowing to transmit contents in UltraHD / 4K / 2160p with 60Hz.
The maximum lossless transmission distance of this hybrid cable made of fiber and copper strands is 100 meters.
This makes it the first available technical solution with full CEC, EDID and HDCP support.
Thanks to the latest chipset, these "integrated" variants also transmit a digital audio signal.
The cables also feature a minimal bending radius of only 60mm.
The latest technology
Using hybrid technology, all HDMI data (e. g. EDID, HDCP, CEC, etc.) can be transmitted from the transmitter to the receiver for the first time. This also includes the 5V line of a conventional HDMI connection, which unfortunately cannot be transmitted via pure fiber optic lines. All products in the series are 3D-enabled and offer full support for HDCP and Real Pass through EDID in real time, eliminating the need for EDID learning. The built-in chipsets are also equipped with a reclocking function and of course also support digital audio.
The FX-I350 series is available in the lengths of 5m up to remarkable 100m, each with pre-assembled HDMI connectors on both sides.
The cable must not be connected to the wrong port - the ends are clearly marked. The successful connection to an HDMI adapter can not be guaranteed.
For professional applications and installations
All FiberX products are manufactured exclusively in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and are 100% tested before shipment. During the manufacturing process, the products undergo more than ten quality tests, making them the most reliable choice on the market.
Features and Performance:
• Active optical fiber / copper hybrid transmission at full 18Gbps bandwidth
• Resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 incl. HDR 10, HDR 12 and Dolby Vision
• HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.x and DVI 1.0 compliant
• HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4 compliant
• Supports CEC and transparent EDID
• Supports ARC and eARC
• Zero frame delay, no latency, no compression
• Hybrid Construction, super lightweight, small bend radius, compact design
• Supports all HDMI audio formats incl. Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
• Kevlar reinforced sheath
• Easy Plug & Play installation
• Metal housing for optimized EMI protection