Merk: dette ekstender settet deaktiverer HDMI UT ved manglende signal.
Det er derfor egnet for skjermer med funksjonene: HDMI WakeUp og Auto ON/OFF.
- Transmission of HDMI via HDBaseT up to 40m (4K), 70m (1080p)
- Supports 10.2Gbps for resolutions up to 4K UltraHD 30Hz
- Bidirectional pass-through for IR and RS232, DIP switch for RS232 mode
- Bidirectional PoC, CEC support
- Robust enclosure with mounting brackets, ideal for professional installations
The HDMI via HDBaseT extender set PT-HDBT-100 transmits HDMI signals with 4K resolution (max. 60Hz at 4:2:0) over a distance up to 40 meters or with FullHD / 1080p resolution up to 70 meters. The set supports HDMI version 1.4 with a max. bandwidth of 10.2Gbps incl. HDCP 2.2. The system supports bidirectional transmission (pass-through) of IR and RS232 signals for an easy control of remote devices. With the convenient DIP switch on the front panel, the RS232 modes "Control" and "Update" can easily be selected. Thanks to the bidirectional PoC support, only one of the two devices (transmitter or receiver) needs to be powered at a time. The set also supports CEC and features a rugged steel housing with mounting brackets, ideal for professional installations.